Tools & Odds and ends
Some of the other things you will need :
1) Dremel tool and cut off disks (dont forget to ware safety glasses )
2) Some solder 60/40, for brass to brass soldering, and some Silver solder for the brass to Piano wire or steel soldering..
And some paste flux and acid flux for the silver solder
3) common hand tools Pliers, hammer, center punch, tweezers, forceps ( great for picking up hot pieces of brass) tin snips,
vice grip pliers
4) a good assortment of brass. Most of my brass is 1/16 thick sheet ranging form ¼ wide to 2 wide you will also need brass
tubing for make your axle tubs with either 1/8 ID or 3/32 ID depending on the axle size you are using..
I also have a good selection of different size brass rod and assorted brass tubing on hand too.
5) A nice tub cutter
6) Assorted files some jewelers files are great to have as well as some big files
7)Some alligator clamp and C-clamps ( I use the C-clamps for holding sections of brass I am cutting to the top of the workbench
8) bench vice
9) Drill and GOOD drill bits, a drill press is handy too if you have one
10) Small steel ruler and dial calipers
11) Square (small one)
These are just some of the tools you will want to have handy..
To mark the layout lines on my chassis I have a assortment of brass sheet and rods